1. Wash and condition hair as normal.
2. Section hair into 4 sections and secure with clips. (This is also the time to part your hair, how you desire. I didn't part my hair, I just twisted in the direction that I wanted my hair to fall.)
3. Work about 2 finger tips amount of virgin coconut oil into the section you are about to twist from root to tip.
4. Depending on how large you want your twists to be, take a section of hair from the main section and spray it with water.
5. Then work the Eco Styler gel though the smaller section and then two strand twist that section to the very end. Don't borrow hair from other sections! ( I know it's tempting, but not doing this really ensures that your twist out is very defined).
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have two strand twisted all of your hair.
7. Let hair air dry overnight (with silk bonnet) or sit under a hooded dryer.
8. Untwist hair with lemon grass oil. I only untwisted each twist once, for a fuller look you can separate the twists further into 3-4 pieces for each part of the 2 strand twist.
Southern Style Naturalista