This light pasta took about 20 minutes to prepare but was not lacking in flavor! The cherry tomatoes meshed perfectly with the spinach, basil, white wine and shrimp. This is the perfect, quick weeknight family meal!
1lb of linguine
4 tbs of olive oil
4 tbs of butter
Paprika (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
Basil (to taste)
Italian Seasoning (to taste)
Slap Ya Mama (to taste)
Garlic Powder (to taste)
2 tbs of minced or chopped garlic
1 10 oz container of cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 8oz bag of baby spinach
1.5-2 lbs of shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1/4 cup of chicken broth
1/4 cup of white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
Shredded Parmesan Cheese (to taste)
1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Season shrimp with dry seasonings and set aside.
3. In a large, heavy bottomed skillet on medium heat, add butter and olive oil.
4. Once melted, add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth, white wine and italian seasonings. Cook for 3-4 mins.
6. Add shrimp and spinach and cook about 5 minutes, continuously flipping and turning until pink. (Do not overcook the shrimp!) Spinach should also be wilting during this process.
6. Add in cooked pasta and mix well.
7. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Serve with salad and garlic bread. Also, wine!
Check out the instagram reel!