It’s taco Tuesday and I made fajitas on one pan. Life is good. These fajitas were delicious and so flavorful. The shrimp were my fave!! Had to make those on a separate pan, of course. I made these after work and the prep time was short and sweet!
Check out the video!
2. Use a sheet pan and line it with parchment paper.
3. Season chicken in a large bowl with dry seasonings
4. Mix in the garlic, lime juice and olive oil.
5. Place chicken and sliced onions, jalapeños and bell peppers on pan. (Reserve some raw seasonings for shrimp)
6. Bake chicken for 20-25 mins, until fully cooked.
1. Season the shrimp with dry seasonings.
2. Place shrimp on a separate, lined sheet pan.
3. Place pieces of butter on each shrimp.
4. Cover in remaining raw seasonings.
5. Bake for 7 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
Fill oven warmed tortilla with meats and add favorite toppings such as cheese, cilantro, pico de gallo, salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!